Why your hair is falling?
According to the doctors, it’s normal to lose up to 100 strands of hair in a day. When the number increases, at the moment that you should consider it as a serious problem. There are numerous causes of hair falls. Let’s discuss some of the majors.
- Negative diet can result in unexpected hair loss. Your body needs proper diet including vitamins, protein, minerals and other nutrients. We often fail to stick to the healthy diet chart, which can cause loss of hair.
- Hormonal imbalance is a common cause of hair fall. Both men and women can go through hormonal imbalance such as during pregnancy or menopause, irregular thyroid levels, genetic disposition and stress.
- Environmental factors like high pollution, toxins, UV rays, smoking or exposure to second hand smoking can lead to sudden hair fall.
- Medications and certain medical issues can also be responsible for your loss of hair.
- Chemical products that are easily available in the market can make your hair over-processed and damage your hair follicles which can cause permanent hair loss.
Ayurveda's magic solution for your hair fall
According to Ayurveda, Pitta (fire) dosha is considered as the root factor that oversees skin and hair health. An imbalance of the Pitta dosha which depends on the digestive fire can cause hair loss and premature greying. Ayurveda says, Pitta dosha can increased by hot climate, poor diet and unhealthy life style. This is why Ayurvedic hair care focuses largely on rejuvenation (Rasayana), which involves deep nourishment of the body cells. The herbal hair care formula will help you to fight the hair fall causes from the root. Most beauty products contain synthetic ingredients which can result not only loss of hair but also serious health risks. Ayurvedic products contain only the pure natural ingredients which is completely free from the harmful chemicals. The most fruitful hair oiling treatment to prevent hair fall is Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil, enriched with the goodness of Sesame oil, Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Bhringraj, Indigo and Balloon Vine. This can reduce hair fall by 94 percent irrespective of the hair fall reason; it’s clinically proven.
The 5000-year-old traditional practices of Ayurveda have been examined over the years and preserve a deep relevance even today also. Many Ayurvedic drugs/products are available for your hair that are 100% herbal and natural with almost nil side effects. Ayurvedic products not only aims for the betterment of your health but for the environment as well.